Create text online

Rabu, 03 November 2010

a pilgrimage to Mother Maria cave




I live in Indonesia so of course there is no dingin.Jadi season I can only share the events that are often carried out by our family. This is one of them: we are on a pilgrimage or visiting caves Maria.
One of the caves is Kereb cave , its located at Salatiga, Central Java. We went there by car. I went there with my mom, my dad, two aunties and of course my lovely grandma. My aunties and grandma came to Yogyakarta (my home) special for this tour :) so this is a pleasant experience as well as can be gathered one a year.

We are very happy there because the atmosphere is far from the hustle and bustle of the city, and we can take quiet moments to reflect our inner soul.

We pray and then enjoy the beautiful scenery, because the location was in the hills. And of course took time to take pictures :D

Before go home we also buy for religious purposes, such as statues, rosaries,etc in small shopes which is specialized in selling these items.
Actually there are some other habits of our family but most have a deep meaning in my opinion is that :)

0 komentar: